Leaps and Bounds Veterinary Physiotherapy is looking for a sponsored rider for 2019!
You will receive free treatment for one of your horses for a whole year as well as embroidered merchandise. Keeping the equine athlete happy and healthy is a complex task; incorporating physiotherapy into your horses’ maintenance program will help to ensure optimal health and performance. For more information on how Physiotherapy can benefit your horse please click here.
I am ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious and 100% dedicated to their horse/s. You do not need to be riding at top level, but someone competing in either BD, BE or BSJA would be desirable. I am ideally looking for someone who would also be willing to have professional photoshoots and video footage taken of them riding to be used by for promotional / blog / vlogging purposes. Obviously any photos or video footage taken of you and your horse would be available to you free of charge.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or PM me with the following:
- information about you and your horse
- details about your previous competition record
- photographs of you and your horse (riding / competing)
- your aspirations for 2019
- your location
- How you will be willing to promote the Leaps and Bounds Veterinary physiotherapy brand, e.g. Social media, vlogs, blogs, word of mouth
I look forward to hearing from you all. Entries close Monday 28th January and winner will be picked / announced Thursday 31st January.